Directed by: Neal Israel
Written by: Neal Israel, Pat Proft
Produced by: Joe Roth, Bob Israel, Ron Moler, Raju Patel
Other cast: Adrian Zmed, William Tepper, Tawny Kitaen
Release date: June 29, 1984
Running time: 1h 45min
On the eve of his wedding to his longtime girlfriend, Debbie, unassuming nice guy Rick is dragged out for a night of debauchery by his friends. The gang includes cocky Jay, self-appointed ringleader of the party, and depressed, recently divorced Brad. Along the way, they run into Debbie's wealthy, disapproving father and her ex-boyfriend, Cole, who attempt to stop the wedding in an unexpected way.
→ Shocking, Shameless, Sinful, Wicked. And the party hasn’t even started.
→ A man’s tradition every woman should know about.
• Attention, passengers, we are now leaving Nun Central and are beginning our journey to Hell and beyond. The captain has turned off the “no smoking” sign, and you may now move about the cabin freely.
• It’s time for spice, and the lucky spice is… paprika! “Oh thank you, thank you! You’ve made me the happiest spice in the world!”
• Personally, I was impressed when they opened the World Trade Center, but this, this is a piece of work.
• This is the food prison riots are made out of.
• Not that I’m complaining, but I usually don’t like my filth this clean!